Type 1 Steel Safety Can For Flammables, 5 Gallon, Stainless Steel Flame Arrester, Self-Close Lid, Yellow
- Reviews (0)
Features and Benefits:
- Large ID zone permits user labeling of contents to avoid misuse; Meets OSHA & NFPA For Handling Hazardous liquids
- Stainless steel flame arrester for exceptional corrosion protection – reliably dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition; Long 3-1/2″ (88mm) length arrester allows safe, secure placement of gas nozzle
- Gasoline, Gas-Oily Mixture, Kerosine, Diesel
- Ergonomic counterbalance design for easy pouring with rounded, swinging comfort handle for easy carrying Rugged steel with tough powder paint
- Self-closing lid controls vapors and spills
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Steel
Designed with a single spout for filling and pouring, the sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to guard against rupture or explosion.
Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is tested to guarantee 100% leakproof construction. The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use. Each Justrite safety can is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester which dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. Cans up to 1 quart (1 L) feature a trigger-release handle, while larger capacities have a swinging handle to greatly ease carrying of heavier loads. Large label ID zone on swing-handle cans provides writing space to identity contents, department location, or individual user name.