- Reviews (0)
Features and Benefits:
- Coil Twist Lock: coils now lock down with one simple turn (no more thumb screws) and Venom works with all Mini-Ductor coils
- Angled Design with Trigger: Venoms lightweight, ergonomic design allows for induction heat to access hard to reach places more easily
- LED Usage Indicator: a Red LED will light under fault conditions and Green LED lights while the trigger is active and the tool is heating properly
- User Controlled LED Switch: as long as the tool is powered and the internal power supply is operating, the LED will remain lit when the switch is on
- Two Year Limited Warranty: Venom has a two year parts and labor warranty
Mini-Ductor Venom generates Invisible Heat® to release ferrous and some non-ferrous metals from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of open flame and up to 90% faster – ¾ in.; nuts are turned red hot in less than 15 seconds. Venom is the new evolution of the Mini-Ductor Series, which has been the leading hand-held induction heater on the market since it was launched in 2004. Venom’s feature set allows users to repair vehicles and equipment faster, safer and more profitably, and to Salvage parts normally discarded.