Icom M25 Floating Handheld VHF Metalic Gray 5 Watts
- Reviews (0)
Icom M25 Floating Handheld VHF Metallic Gray Accent
Model: M25 31
- Float’n Flash™ – The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
- 11 Hours long battery Life – The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation.*
- USB charging (Micro-B USB type) – A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25*. – *The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
- AquaQuake™ draining function – When water is in the speaker grill, Icom’s unique AquaQuake™ emits a buzzing sound and sheds water from the speaker. This function assures clear sharp sound at all times.
- Slim body and lightweigh -The 7.76-ounce (220g) lightweight and 1.2 inch (30.5mm) slim body is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers.
- Large LCD, simple user interface – The IC-M25’s LCD is 30% larger than the IC-M24’s and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
- 550mW audio output – The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. By holding the VOL/SQL button with up button, the volume is instantly turned up to the maximum level.
- Optional speaker microphone – The optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert (USA version only)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Channel 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
Icom pioneered the floating VHF marine radio and others followed. Setting a new trend with the IC-M24 and now the IC-M25. The IC-M25 has a flashing light feature that activates when the radio hits water, even if the power is off! If you drop this floating radio overboard, it’s easier to find than ever, day or night.
*Typical operation with Tx (Hi: Rx: standby = 5:5:90)
RX – 156.050—163.275MHz
|Useable Channels||INT, USA, CAN, WX channels|
|Current Drain||TX – 2.3A
RX – 300ma/200MA typ
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C; -4°F to +140°F|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Output power||5W (High),1W (Low)|
|Maximum frequency deviation||±5.0kHz|
|Spurious emissions||-68dBc typical|
|Adjacent channel power||70dB|
|Audio harmonic distortion||10% (at 60% dev.)|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||70dB typical|
|Spurious response||70dB typical|
|Intermodulation response||70dB typical|
|Hum and noise ratio||40dB typical|
|Audio output power (at 10% distortion, 8 ohm)||Internal SP: 550mW typ. (12ohm load)
External SP: 300mW typ. (4ohm load)
|Dimensions||2.23″ W x 5.28″ H x 1.2″ D|
What’s in the Box:
- USB charger, BC-217SA
- Belt Clip, MB-133
- Antenna, FA-SC59V
- Hand Strap